Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Random Daily Post

Today I woke up extremely late and was not in the mood to get out of my cozy warm bed, but of course I had to. Got up late as can be anyways and only had time for a quick shower and the chance to brush my teeth. Seeing how it's becoming colder everyday of course the first time I see frost all over my car would be when I was running late. Nothing I could do now but I did not have the time to clean it off, so I jump in the car and used my windshield washer fluid to clean off the frost. It kept freezing back on and my defrosters weren't warm enough to keep the water from crystallizing yet so I continued to spray the windshield. By the time I got to the parking lot the second bell had just rung and now I had to wait inside waiting for the national anthem to finish. Once that was done I walk gently to my class room sat done then began writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment